Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2022

 Thunder Mountain

Definitely a top ride for mountain bikers. Here we are in beautiful red rock Moab. Our week vacation in the outdoors and I am trying to see how much adventure I can get out of my family! With all the different levels I needed one top memorable adventure with my hubby. Thunder Mountain was on the list. He is is a skilled mountain biker and I have the endurance. I think it's a good match. I just needed to convivence him we could do it.

It was a 15-16 mile loop that we ventured on and decided to just turn around when we had enough. The only problem with that is every turn our eyes were in heaven at all the beauty that surrounded us. By the time we go to the highest elevation we saw the magic of Bryce ahead and new we couldn't just make it an out and back or we would not experience Thunder Mountain.


The ride down was so much fun! We had the thrill of being on the edge.

We rode down switch backs. Man, there were some tight turns.

The ride down was so fun! What a  great adventure with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment